Location: Patto, Panjim, Goa
As a field sales agent, your job is to create sales strategies and attract new customers. You will play a crucial part in boosting income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, creating leads, screening prospects, and controlling sales of goods and services.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create “out of the box” sales tactics and models, forecast sales, and assess the success of each.
- Identify client requirements and skills, and establish fruitful, long-lasting partnerships with them.
- Achieve individual and group sales goals
- Create sales lead, and pursue them till closure.
- Attend trainings, sales events, and meetings to stay current on advancements.
- Employ financial analytic data, report to management and solicit their comments.
- Keep your given territory’s client database updated and expanded.
- Education: Diploma or Bachelors/Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in Field Sales
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
Working hours: 9am – 6pm
Salary: Rs.12,000 – 20,000/-
Candidate must own a 2 wheeler