Location: Old Goa & Bambolim, North Goa
As a site supervisor, you are responsible to manage construction projects and the construction crew. Your main duties will be supervising the site, placing building supply orders, planning as-needed equipment maintenance, and hiring and training new construction workers.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Routine inspections of building sites to find and remove any potential dangers.
- Controlling and guiding the construction crew and its subcontractors
- Instructing construction site personnel on safety rules and accident procedures.
- Enforcing site safety regulations to reduce work-related injuries and accidents.
- Using the defined accident protocol to handle site incidents.
- Keeping thorough records on construction workers’ attendance.
- Assessing the performance of construction workers and implementing corrective action as necessary.
- Examining plans to make ensuring that building projects adhere to design, safety, and spending guidelines.
- Suggesting modifications to improve the efficiency of construction activities or procedures.
- Education: Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering preferred.
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience in the Construction/Real Estate Industry
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
Salary: Rs.18,000 – 20,000/-
Candidate must own a 2 wheeler