Location: Patto, Panjim, Goa
As an Accountant, you will be in charge of handling the accounts of the company
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Completing accounting tasks such as creating invoices, calculating cash flow, and purchase orders
- Examining every transaction and incorporating unanticipated expenses into the budget.
- Recording every project’s financial transaction for internal/external auditing and tax purposes.
- Creating cost evaluations using financial data and information from projects.
- Reporting to management for assessment any potential financial concerns and budgetary inconsistencies.
- Establishing and keeping good connections with suppliers and vendors.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Experience:1-2 years of experience working as as an accountant in the building materials/construction industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and interpersonal skills.
- Experience creating purchase orders, sales orders.
- Proficiency in any accounting software.
- Analytical and mathematical skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Working hours – 9am – 6pm