Location: Colva, South Goa
Your responsibility as a Sales and Marketing Manager for a resort is to maximize the resort’s revenues by developing programs to increase occupancy and make profitable use of the resort’s accommodation, meeting, and leisure facilities. You must also stay aware of the factors that influence the resort and gain a thorough understanding of the needs and attitudes of the resort’s customers. You will also be in charge of coordinating marketing and promotional activities to meet customer needs, as well as cooperating with other resort staff to ensure customers are satisfied with the facilities and their stay.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Successful brand promotion and management
- Collaboration with advertising agencies
- Relationship management with agencies and partners
- Budgeting for advertising, marketing, and promotions
- Supervising the Sales and Marketing Department staff
- Generating new ideas for customer incentives and lodging or business packages, as well as other sales and marketing duties.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or any related field.
- Experience: 10 – 12 years of experience in Hotel/Resort Management.
- Experience in sales & marketing
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- · Team Management experience
- · Use current technology to the advantage of the hospitality property, such as social media platforms such as blogs, Twitter, and RSS feeds if they can be used appropriately.
- · Think outside the box to create exciting new campaigns
Working hours – Flexible shift (Accommodation will be provided)
Salary: Rs.30,000 – 50,000 p.m.