Location: Margao, South Goa
Your primary responsibility as a Business Development Manager is to plan and oversee new marketing initiatives, as well as to research organizations and individuals to identify new opportunities. Your responsibilities will also include increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones, developing new markets, and increasing sales.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to build rapport and set up meetings.
- Developing and implementing new marketing initiatives.
- Conducting research on organizations and individuals in order to identify new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of existing customers while attracting new ones.
- Identifying and developing new markets, as well as increasing sales.
- Participating in conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Creating client quotes and proposals
- Setting and achieving goals for the development team and business growth.
- Recruiting, training, and directing business development personnel.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or any other related field.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience as a BDM in the manufacturing industry.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and IT skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage complex projects
- Ability to thrive with little guidance, to be proactive, and to deal with uncertainty
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Working hours – 9am – 6pm
Salary: Rs 30,000 – 50,000 p.m.