Positions: 2 ( North & South Goa [on-site & off-site])
As a Business Development Officer, you will be responsible for identifying business growth opportunities and increase company sales. You must also identify underperforming company products and services, develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improve existing sales proposals. You should also make certain that the company is able to meet its revenue targets.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine customer satisfaction with company products and services.
- Advising on product development and competitive positioning.
- Carrying out market research in order to identify new business opportunities.
- Meetings with prospective investors to present company offerings and to negotiate business deals.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience working as a business development officer or in a similar role is preferred. Freshers can apply!
- Expertise in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel when necessary.
- The ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Candidate should own a two-wheeler license
Working hours – 9am – 6pm
Salary: Rs 15,000 – 20,000 p.m. (Travel allowance will be provided)