Location: North Goa
As a Key Account Manager, it is your responsibility to stay informed about competitor products and services, pricing and discount policies, and the company’s overall strengths and weaknesses in order to determine how to effectively support and encourage key clients to stay with the business.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Expand Business in allotted area through Architects, Contractors, Builders and Fabricators
- Relationship management with architects, contractors, builders and Fabricators
- Identifying new business opportunities and projects and converting them into clients
- Liaoning with the customer on various issues related to the concerned projects/assignments
- Carrying out Post order Management Activities
- Achieve sales targets
- Education: Bachelor degree; B.E, B Tech preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and interpersonal skills.
- Experience: 2-5 years of experience in Building Materials industry
- Specific skills/Personal Attributes:
- Proven experience in project/Institutional sales.
- Extrovert and Pleasing personality
- Good Selling and presentation skills
- Meticulous Planning and Time Management
- Ability to work on multiple objectives
- Listening & Comprehension skills
- High on personal credibility
Working hours – Day shift