School Teacher (Kindergarten, L.K.G & U.K.G)
Location: Patna, India
As a teacher, your responsibility is to interact with the students on a personal level and identify their learning patterns. Also create interactive learning using props and other educational tools.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Teaching alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills.
- Encourage students in participatory activities in the classroom and motivate them to express their concerns and thoughts.
- Communicate information effectively regarding students’ progress and behavior with the rest of the team as well as with the parents.
- Organize students into small groups for social education
- Organize daily art and craft projects to encourage students’ creativity.
- Parents’ demands and worries should be carefully considered and immediately addressed.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Education
- Course in Montessori would be preferable
- Experience: 0-5 years’ experience of teaching in kindergarten classes in an English medium school
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Computer Literate (able to conduct online classes, if required)
- Ability to teach creatively
Working hours – Day shift, Accommodation will be provided.