Location: Taleigao, North Goa
As an office assistant, you are expected to coordinate with the mechanics and also responsible to perform the necessary basic clerical duties.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will coordinate with other mechanics and also delegate the tasks that are required to be done by them.
- Greet and welcome customers as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and make payments for incoming part deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Create invoices for customers and take payments
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Take ownership in office management duties and other duties as assigned by business owner
- Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicles; obtaining customer information and answering questions and concerns.
- Communicate with each customer on the process of the vehicle repair in a timely and effective manner.
- Education: Diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferred in a related field.
- Experience: Minimum 0-1 year of customer service or administrative experience.
- Candidate with mechanical background and sales preferred.
- Should be proficient in English & Hindi.
- The ideal candidate will possess an upbeat, professional attitude.
- All interactions with customers should be professional and friendly
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work with customers and fellow coworkers in a busy atmosphere.
- Light bookkeeping, basic accounting practices, phone skills is a must.
- Data Entry.
Working hours: 10:00am – 7:00pm with 1 hour lunch break.
Salary: Rs. 7,000 – 10,000/-