Location: Bambolim, Goa
As an office assistant, you will be responsible for all the clerical duties in the office. You will answer incoming calls and other communications, welcome clients and guests, manage files, update papers and other documents, and run errands in addition to your basic office clerk duties.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Taking care of incoming phone calls and walk-in clients
- Greeting customers and guests as required.
- Recording data as necessary.
- Preserving records, updating documentation, and word processing.
- Organizing and maintaining the common areas of the office.
- Carrying out errands and general office clerk responsibilities.
- Keeping an inventory of the product.
- Upkeep of office equipment as required.
- Assisting, when necessary, with client reception.
- Establishing, maintaining, and adding data to databases.
- Education: Diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience: Minimum 0-1 year of experience as an office assistant.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Computer literate
Working hours: 9am – 6pm
Salary: Rs. 7,000 – 10,000/-