Location: Old Goa, North Goa
As a HVAC Engineer, your key responsibility is to handle day to day operations of the company.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the AC technicians and delegating tasks
- Carrying out maintenance on HVAC systems and finding and fixing faults.
- Planning the placement of pipework, ducts and control panels.
- Keep an eye on site activity and ensure that all rules are being observed. Ensuring that reports on daily work progress are delivered to your superior.
- Performing quality checks to ensure that heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems are built safely and are maintained in accordance with the safety policy’s norms and regulations.
- Handle any/all job responsibilities assigned
- Education: Degree/Diploma in the relevant field.
- Experience: 5-10 years of relevant experience
Salary: Rs.20,000 – 25,000/-
Working Hours: 9:30am – 7:30pm