Location: Old Goa, North Goa
As a Counter Sales Executive, your key responsibilities will include taking orders from customers, answering questions relating to the order, receiving payment and executing the order. You should provide quick and efficient service, ensure maximum customer satisfaction, and resolve all queries professionally.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will have to be present at the counter at all times when a customer arrives.
- You will greet customers and take their orders and serve them according to their requests.
- In case there’s a problem with their order, you will assist the customers with their queries and provide solutions quickly.
- Follow up on orders to prevent delay and frustration.
- You will process the customer’s payments
- Keep the dining area neat and clean
- Ensure that each customer leaves the café satisfied.
- Education: 10th/12th/Diploma or Graduate
- Experience: Freshers are welcomed, however would prefer candidates with minimum 2 years of experience handling a café.
- Candidate should possess experience of cooking basic and fast-food items e.g. sandwiches, burgers, milkshakes etc.
- Knowledge and use of cash register would be preferred.
- Should be fluent in English and Konkani.
- Good personal appearance
- Conflict management skills preferred.
Working hours: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Salary: Rs. 10,000 – 15,000/-