- Create new client account records in the firm’s system
- Review and verify data on account records to ensure key fields are populated (e.g. company group, relationship, website, client operations, industry/sub-industry, entity type, address, etc)
- Research and update contact records to display current company, title and contact information
- Compile, analyze and process attorney fees and expenses to clients
- Research and verify narratives, rates, clients and matters, and client billing requirements and make appropriate corrections
- Generate reports as requested
- Interact and communicate with attorneys, secretaries and administrative personnel, providing accurate information and timely responses
- Maintain billing software
- Resolve residual balances by 1) appeal, working with billing attorneys or timekeepers directly for details to submit for repayment, or 2) write off, through the appropriate assigned personnel
- Maintain a portfolio of attorneys/clients/matters, as assigned by the Firm, to manage receivables
- Work as a liaison between the clients and attorneys, resolving outstanding accounts receivable while maintaining the client/attorney relationship
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintain historical records
- Pay all sales tax on appropriate invoices and making a note of each tax payment made
- Reconcile payable reports each month to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 5+ years of professional work experience in an accounting or service related position.
- Service oriented and self-motivated, consistently performing with a high sense of urgency and pride in product.
- Superior organizational skills and must be detail-oriented.
- Superior technical skills. Must work in multiple software programs and online vendor websites.
- Prefer experience with law firms.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to establish and maintain relationships with partners, attorneys, finance staff, clients, and third-party vendors.
Working hours – US shifts – 6:30pm to 3:30am
Salary Package – Rs. 3,00,000/- to Rs. 4,80,000/- per annum