Location: North Goa/Hyderabad
The Tier 3 Service Desk provides onsite support to clients as well as a acting like an escalation point for Tier 2 Service Desk.
- Answer onsite specific and overflow calls to the Helpdesk, create support tickets, track time, and document issue resolutions
- Resolve basic desktop issues involving PC hardware, peripherals, and standard software such as The Microsoft Office Suite
- Work with imaging software to configure and deploy workstations
- Install and configure basic software.
- Identify network and server related issues in a timely manner and resolve or be able to clearly describe the issue to upper level support personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience
- Understanding of high-level technical documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems, Active Directory, Exchange, and O365
- Understanding of IP networks, VLANs, VPNs, ACLs, DHCP, DNS
- Strong desire to learn new technologies and advance career
- Ability to work effectively both on your own and as a member of a team
- Experience with Legal Document Management Software Products (iManage, WorldDox, NetDocuments) a huge plus
- Desire to achieve certifications in the IT field including CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, etc.
Working hours – US shifts – Rotational