Location: North Goa
The Human Resources Business Partner will provide support for our India associates in Goa and Hyderabad. General responsibilities: recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, training, employment, benefits and leave of absence coaching, performance management, policy implementation and employment law compliance. This position reports to the Human Resources Director in the US.
- The primary role of the Human Resources Business Partner is to serve as the liaison or personal face of HR for company employees. As such developing strong, professional relationships in line with the company’s vision.
- Responds to all performance management needs; provides sound HR advice in accord with company standards, policies and guidelines.
- Meet regularly with department managers and associates to seek feedback.
- Responsible for coaching managers regarding performance management, recruiting, leadership developments of absence, policy questions and separations
- Responsible for all recruiting efforts and works closely with each department managers and administrative staff; responds to job posting requests and provides advice, new job description requests, and assistance with recruiting activities and delegates tasks as needed.
- Creates all employment offers or agreements for new and current associates within the home office structure. To include additional agreements, as needed. May work with corporate counsel on some projects.
- Travel to other company locations based on need and on mutually decided schedule to provide associate relations support, separation assistance, HR training and general representation of HR and company objectives.
- Maintains a strong understanding of HR and industry knowledge.
- Provides outstanding internal and external customer service in alignment with company and departmental mission and vision.
- Organize and participate in employee engagement events and activities.
- General HR support and other HR projects as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, Advanced degree and or Human Resources certificate preferred
- Minimum of 8 years’ progressive experience in a generalist capacity
- Previous experience working with accounting and IT professionals, a plus
- Exercise good judgment and strong character, motivated, hard working
- HRIS experience required, Paylocity experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Client (internal and external) service oriented
- Creative and persistent problem solver
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and confidential information
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work from either office location post pandemic
Working hours – 11am – 8:00pm – Monday – Friday