Location: North Goa/Hyderabad
TAs part of Enterprise IT, the SCCM Administrator will manage and oversee the use and control of the Systems Center Configuration Manager for the company, making sure it’s being used in the appropriate way and that it is doing everything it is meant to do. The SCCM Administrator will complete overviews of the system ensuring that all systems are working alongside on another as smoothly as possible.
- Helps maintain the systems window and viability of underlying systems
- Updates the system versions and utilize the patches
- As Coordinate the building of new systems, keeping the security and usability of devices at peak performance
- Deploy the driver’s update, maintain the system configuration baselines, help update BIOS range models, and prevent the system configuration drift.
- Assist team members to achieve desired results
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience using SCCM tools
- Developed overall and in-depth knowledge about systems and them running on different operating systems
Working hours – US shifts – 6:30pm – 3:30am