Location: North Goa/Hyderabad
The primary focus of this role, which is core to your Technology Success Practice, is to implement standardization and best practices for a customer’s IT environment using a specified process to deliver a unique end result. How you define, implement, and manage standardization and best practices for your clients is known as “Your Company Way” – a unique methodology that you deliver over your competitors.
The Technical Account Manager provides true proactive service with standardization through best practices, working to eliminate reactive issues, identifying technical risk, and providing the technical aspect of long-term planning. Standardizing allows your MSP to define your best practices for technology and evaluate your clients against those standards. Reviewing them on a regular basis to show progress identifies technical risk and provides an end result that many MSPs don’t offer.
- Oversee the daily operations of a group of client computer networks.
- Ensure network connectivity and the security and deployment of all client assigned networks – ensure they are in good standing.
- Evaluate and remediate network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of client infrastructure with an eye toward improvement opportunities.
- Support client account management by recommending infrastructure upgrades valuable to the client firm.
- Evaluate, assist and remediate client IT issues as needed including desktop user support.
- Plan and execute and/or assist in planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; assist in defining network policies and procedures.
- Oversight and accountability for the network documentation and maintenance of client systems.
- Work with colleagues including help desk team, project management team, and others to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Includes excellent problem solver, a constant learner, calm demeaner when dealing with a crisis, professional, results oriented, great multi-tasker, customer oriented interpersonal skills, detail oriented, outstanding project management skills, achievement/results oriented, passion for delivering remarkable customer and client facing experience mandatory.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience: 5+ years of experience
Working hours – US shifts (6:30pm – 3:30am)
Salary Package – Rs. 10,00,000/- to Rs. 18,00,000/- per annum