Location: North Goa/Hyderabad
The Senior Network Architect develops wireless, LAN, and WAN solutions, and leads enterprise initiatives that implement new technologies, fundamentally change existing technologies, or integrates business units acquired thru mergers and acquisitions. This role possesses the business acumen to communicate with business stakeholders and translate business needs into solutions. Works closely with other IT departments to ensure solutions conform to security and governance standards.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with business leaders, internal IT peers, and vendors.
- Keep current on innovative technology through continued education training, webinars, Ted talks, etc.
- Identify, design, implement, and provide escalation support for WiFi, LAN, WAN, and firewall solutions.
- Create technical documentation, to include detailed solution designs, project documentation, and executive level business cases.
- Transition knowledge to operational support teams and provide ongoing tier 4 support as needed.
- Performs project coordination, either as the project team leader or member
- Self-motivated to research and resolve complex or challenging issues.
- Align technical solutions with corporate strategies.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours as required.
- Occasional travel to designated offices of the hiring company.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and report on project metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs.)
- Mentor team members and operations staff.
- Prepare internal scopes of work (SOW) and assist with the creation of SOWs by vendors.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CCNP certification.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience providing WiFi, LAN, WAN and firewall support on Cisco Catalyst, Cisco Nexus, Cisco ASA, Meraki, Palo Alto, Fortinet, DIA, MPLS, and SDWAN.
- 3+ years of experience designing LAN and WAN solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting of routing, and WiFi connectivity issues.
Role Specific Qualifications:
- Experience developing BC/DR plans and solutions that incorporate HSRP, SDWAN, and other switch or circuit redundancy configurations.
- Experience with VoIP, packet prioritization, and other traffic shaping configurations.
- Experience designing and supporting Cisco AnyConnect or Palo Alto Global Protect VPN configurations.
- Experience with implementing RADIUS solutions.
Working hours – US shifts (6:30pm – 3:30am)
Salary Package – Rs. 12,00,000/- to Rs. 18,00,000/- per annum