Location: North Goa & Hyderabad
The IT Security Analyst helps promote a positive security culture for the global organization by protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and assets while assisting the company to successfully meet goals for US clients.
This role will analyze, monitor and maintain information processes throughout the enterprise according to policy and risk. This role will contribute to the overall security of environment to ensure information assets are protected. Be a champion to their team and other business units to promote a secure organization through positive knowledge sharing, training, influences, and conduct.
Analyze and evaluate adequate security processes and solutions to mitigate or remediate identified risks associated with information and data sufficiently to meet business objectives, contractual and/or regulatory requirements.
- Manages information risks with processes and solution that reduce unauthorized access.
- Engaged in incident response activities, ensuring security incidents are properly detected, contained, eradicated, and recovered.
- Research emerging technologies in support of IT security enhancement and development efforts.
- Drives efforts with identifying, remediating, and/or mitigating vulnerabilities in the environment, ensuring appropriate response to high risk and aged findings.
- Analyzes and ensures Magellan security processes and solutions are protected against a failure or attack that reduces the organization’s ability to respond to security incidents.
- Analyzes and ensures the company processes and solutions are maintained securely and highly available to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of assets.
- Supports others in performing forensic analysis and risk assessments for the entire infrastructure.
- Independently participate in requirements documentation, business systems configuration and defining/execution of acceptance criteria. Document issues and participate in their resolution.
- Work closely with development and business teams to understand business requirements.
- Work closely with cross functional teams and across boundary organizations to gather requirements, define solutions, implement new tools and process, and provide ongoing support to these teams.
- Communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Experience problem solving techniques/tools.
- Detail-oriented and high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience: 3+ years related experience including developing security requirements.
- Prior experience with ISO 2001 environment, firewalls and anti-virus apps
Working hours – US shifts (6:30pm – 3:30am)
Salary Package – Rs. 7,00,000/- to Rs. 8,00,000/- per annum