Location: North Goa & Hyderabad
The Compliance Analyst role is responsible for performing a variety of activities in support of compliance program initiatives, with a focus on auditing and monitoring of the day-to-day operations of the global business. The Compliance Analyst role aids in evaluating and mitigating the risks inherent to IT infrastructure. This is an entry level role.
- This position performs a variety of activities in support of compliance program initiatives, with a focus on auditing and monitoring.
- Research regulatory requirements and guidance in connection with global operations.
- Prepare audit program written communications, assessment tools and formal reports.
- Collect, analyze and summarize information relevant to the scope of audits.
- Schedule audit-related meetings, such as entrance conferences and fact-gathering sessions.
- Organizes audit materials, including electronic file management.
- Assists in monitoring project timeline and resources, milestone achievements and deliverables.
- Assists in monitoring the completion of corrective action plan tasks and remediation activities.
- Assists in the compliance risk assessment process used in the development of the annual compliance department work plan.
- Assists with other compliance program activities and initiatives as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, policies, laws and guidelines that impact the company. Seeks advice and guidance as needed to ensure proper understanding.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and ISO 2001 a plus.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, as well as conceptual and analytic skills necessary to comprehend and articulate corporate objectives.
- Demonstration of utmost integrity in the handling of confidential materials and information.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, make recommendations and write comprehensive reports.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience: 1+ year of relevant experience
Working hours – US shifts (6:30pm – 3:30am)
Salary Package – Rs. 4,00,000/- to Rs. 5,00,000/- per annum