Location: North Goa & Hyderabad
The IT Project Manager will ensure enterprise IT and business integration projects are delivered on-time and within budget. Adding value to stakeholders by applying industry standard project management methodologies, the IT Project Manager will take ownership of keeping the team united, connected, and following established processes, in order to keep the project running smoothly.
- Communicate with executive leadership to align project deliverables with corporate strategies.
- Work across multiple business units to develop synergies.
- Motivate team members to complete tasks on time.
- Keep current on certifications through continued learning and training.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours as required to complete projects
- Occasional travel to designated offices of the hiring company.
- Research and resolve complex or challenging issues.
- Must be punctual and have good, consistent attendance.
- Should demonstrate good listening skills and the ability to work well with internal and external customers.
- Must use good judgement and be courteous and tactful in communications with others.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Perform resource leveling and work closely with resource managers across IT and business departments to ensure adequate resource coverage.
- Provide quality control in the way of performing gap analysis and ensure RAID logs are maintained and issues within closed in a timely manner.
- Develop, maintain, and report on project metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs.)
- Ensure project initiatives conform to corporate security, compliance, governance, and change control procedures.
- Education: Bachelors degree
- PMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner, or equivalent certification a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience: 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Previous experience in service desk, legal, or managed IT services environment preferred
Role Specific Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience managing project life cycle from project initiation to closure; to include gathering project requirements, writing project charters, identifying project scope, developing project plans and gantt charts, performing risk assessments, managing project costs, managing work breakdown structures (WBS), monitoring project health, and reporting project status to stakeholders.
- Experience working large IT deployments, corporate integrations, and/or real estate projects.
Working hours – US shifts (6:30pm – 3:30am)