Location: North Goa & Hyderabad
The IT Project Manager supports overall internal IT planning, organization and execution of all IT internal functions throughout the global organization. Uses PM tools to keep special projects on track and within budget for our growing global organization. The Project Manager achieves a high level of performance and quality, and delivers agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users by applying Agile Methods.
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or client and recommends technical solutions.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Using PM tools creates long- and short-term plans, setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources.
- Produces detailed timeline for each application release and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status.
- Prioritizes and delegates tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Reviews all designs, code and unit test plans where applicable.
- Identifies and manages potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Assists in the definition of project scope and goals.
- Makes effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serves as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicates with execute or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Performs quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
- Motivates people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of different operating systems, network administration and service desk administration.
- Proven track record of managing multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members, management and US clients and explain technical issues.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion.
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget.
- Excellent resource planning and taks scheduling skills.
- Education: Bachelors degree
- Experience: 6+ years in the field of IT including 4+ years experience managing medium to large IT related projects
- Previous experience using PM tools and proven track record managing projects applying Agile Methods.
Working hours – US shifts (6:30pm – 3:30am)
Salary Package – Rs. 6,00,000/- to Rs. 7,00,000/- per annum