As an Administrative Assistant, you would be required to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. We are a rapidly growing company and would need someone to work hard to help us achieve targets.
- Support hiring department in setting up meetings and interviews
- Assist in HR documentation
- Coordinating with 3rd party vendors/banks for various tasks
- Receptionist responsibilities and coordination with security guards to ensure physical security compliance
- Background Verification check coordination
- Assist in HR functions like creation of welcome kits, ID card creation and HR reviews
- Maintenance and coordination with Drivers and Facilities admin, including pantry inventory and vehicle movement register
- Education: Bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience: 1-2 year/ Fresher / Graduates with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) – English
- Preferred communication skills in Hindi and Konkani
- MS Office; Word, PowerPoint and Excel, basic skills
- Reporting skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Research Skills
- Preferred – Employment Law
- Organization and Confidentiality
- Time Management and Analysing Information
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Admin management and organization skills
- Needs to be orderly and focused
Working hours – Flexible, mostly 10:30 AM – 7:30 PM
Salary Package – Rs. 2,16,000/- to Rs. 2,76,000/- per annum