A US based growing and entrepreneurial company, is looking for a new internal Help Desk Analyst to join their team. This is an exciting position where new employees can start or expand their career in IT. Working as part of a team, successful candidates will share the values and have an interest in working with the latest technologies to provide exceptional customer service in support of their internal team. This company is known for offering stellar customer support and taking great care of clients and employees alike.
- Our analysts are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are always striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our business partners. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
- We believe that work hard/ play hard is the best way to describe the culture.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues, and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
- Accurately diagnose technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources.
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools.
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per internal IT guidelines).
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate L2/L3 IT Team Members.
- Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to others in internal IT in a timely manner.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years of full-time technical experience
- Customer focused personality
- Attention to detail
- Prior Help Desk experience
- Positive attitude
Working hours – US shifts – 6:30pm to 3:30am only