As aneBilling Specialist you will assist with the management of electronic billing formultiple law firms in the US as part of a centralized team.
- Gatheringinformation and documentation to facilitatetheset-up of new clients
- Ongoing maintenance of existing clients in the designated eBilling Software and vendor sites;
- Collaboratingwiththe localteam,as well as firm personnel,to ensurethetimely submission of invoices and re-submission of corrected and/or appealed invoices.
- Education:Bachelor degree.
- Experience:2+ Years of work experience in a customer service capacity. Freshers with the right skill set will be considered. Must be service oriented, self-motivated, and have superior organizational and technical skills. Experience with Microsoft Office products, excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
Working hours – US shifts 6:30pm to 3:30pm
Are you interested in this role? Well then! What are you waiting for? Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you to get your CV.