The primary purpose of the Service Desk Analyst is to handle client inquires and resolve the client issues in a timely manner while providing outstanding customer service
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues, and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
- Effectively communicate with requesters in a clear, positive, and professional manner (in accordance with company script, spelling, grammatical, and related guidelines);
- Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines)
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate channels
- Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner
- Education: Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience: 1-2 years of IT support experience, 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Dexterity in using the computer keyboard and mouse while seated at a desk is required. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
- Ability to perform computer functions and to operate basic office equipment.
- Must be able to speak English clearly and be articulate via calls; be able to read and write English.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Provide backup support to other team members
- Follow all quality, safety, and company guidelines to ensure a safe and productive work environment, and actively live the company values.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and with attention to detail in a high-volume environment.
- Must be punctual and have good, consistent attendance. Must also be available for overtime when required.
- Should demonstrate good listening skills and the ability to work well with internal and external customers.
- Must use good judgment, and be courteous and tactful in communications with others.
- Must be a team player and willing to offer assistance to others where and when needed.
Working hours – Willing to work in 24/7 shifts (Rotational)
Salary Package – Rs. 2,00,000/- to Rs. 4,20,000/- per annum