The role of the Client Account Manager is to service new and existing client accounts, monitor and improve the health of an account and identify new business opportunities within an account. The Client Account Manager will work very closely with the Managed IT Services Technical management team as it relates to their daily work product. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, customer service driven, well organized and have great interpersonal skills.
Location: North Goa
- Manage large and diverse client portfolio.
- Serve as client advocate to ensure high level of client satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Accurately identify and capture client problems and requests and engage appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to expand client service offerings and communicate them to the sales team
- Report on project objectives and deadlines. Facilitate client engagement on project objectives.
- Hand-off technician specific issues to Operations for prevention plan.
- Follow up with Operations to ensure issue resolution.
- Follow up with Firm Liaison to communicate completion of open issues and projects.
- Generate and deliver custom client reports as requested.
- Complete data and volume trending analysis.
- Conduct regular client business reviews.
- Facilitate client implementations.
- Draft and deliver meeting minutes to attendees of regular client business reviews.
- Coordinate contribution of firm specific knowledge content to knowledge repositories.
- Provide a regular update on client accounts to Director of Managed IT Services.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from accredited college or university
- Experience: 5 years’ Account Management or customer service experience supporting US clients, preferably IT-related business to business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the trust of clients
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude that can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers
- Ability to coordinate with other staff, and interact with other departments professionally.
- Possesses self-motivation and assertiveness to achieve goals and be successful
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Word Processing Software (Word) and Office
Working hours – US shifts (mostly 6:30pm – 03:30am)
Salary Package – Rs. 10,00,000/- to Rs. 13,00,000/- per annum