Employee will be responsible for acting as a key participant in design, development, testing, support and maintenance of new projects and on-going enhancements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build robust, flexible and highly available solution using appropriate and best-of-breed Java technologies.
- Work in a challenging environment in terms of quality and quantity to address on-going client needs
- Plan and implement integration between proposed development and existing systems in terms of hardware and software platform
- Take ownership of assumed task, provide test, implementation and support plan in a multi-tier level.
- Provide support and assistance to other departments as required
- Work in a collaborative atmosphere providing assistance and guidance to co-workers and also express willingness to learn from them
- Learn other technologies that are used in the product so as to get involved in enhancements, support and maintenance activities
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience: 2-6 Years (Java Development)
- Graduate in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms and software engineering methodologies along with time complexity understanding
- Expertise with web architecture for providing design and development recommendations and optimizing existing infrastructure
- Strong knowledge and experience with Java/JSP if appearing for Java role
Working knowledge of Apache Tomcat
- Solid background in databases including SQL Server and MySQL
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems and writing technical documentation
- Experience of writing unit test cases
- Experience of working with QA
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools like Jenkins, Hudson or Bamboo
Candidates with the knowledge on following topics would be given preference:
- Data structures like linked list, Trees etc.
- Time complexity analysis & OOPs concept
- Algorithms like sorting, searching, etc.
- Programming language concepts (as per your skill set)
- Database concepts (SQL & MYSQL)
Working hours: Mid-shift 12pm – 9pm
Salary range: Rs.10,00,000 – 20,00,000 p.a.