Location: North Goa – Panjim
Our client is currently looking for a full-time HR Manager to revamp the employee experience and bring about change within all staff of the company. The ideal candidate should have vast experience in maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Develop and implement HR strategies to support & develop a more pro-active recruitment process
- Revamping the new joiner induction process to make all new starters feel welcomed
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Standardize and formalize the Performance Improvement Plan across the organization
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs conducted by the Training & Implementation Team.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure all related and associated legal compliance.
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager managing majority of the above key activities if not all.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Good in-depth knowledge of the labour laws and associated legal and statutory compliances.
- Masters degree in Human Resources.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational management skills.