Location: North Goa/Hyderabad
The Technical Training Specialist provides training to new Service Desk, Managed IT Services and Network Operating Center employees on the systems, policies and procedures of the company and retrains existing employees on new information and procedures to ensure they remain successful. This position Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule as we are a 24/7 service center with a need for training coverage for day & evening/night shifts and on the rare occasion after hour shifts. Some travel may be required.
- Delivers technical training to new hires and existing employees to enable staff to assist internal and external clients when using the following tools:
- Client Management, Case/Incident/Change/Problem Management, Bridge Call Co-ordination, Product Management, SLA Handling.
- Ticketing tool Service Now/ Report Management, Workday, Salesforce.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Windows 10, TPM/BitLocker, FTS Server management.
- Active Directory Users and Computers, LDAP, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience on RSA management portal, MAC Configuration Manger.
- Experience on remote tools RDP, WebEx, Quick assist, ScreenConnect, Putty, Zoom tool.
- Experience in utilizing SCCM/WSUS for software deployments and for maintaining a Windows PC environment.
- Virtualization technology such as Citrix, VMware, Hyper-V; virtual desktop experience.
- Proven experience on enterprise applications including VMware, SharePoint, Office 365, and Azure AD.
- Networking knowledge on LAN/WAN, SSH, SNMP, CISCO VOIP portal Management.
- O365/Teams/Intune, Exchange, SPAM (Mimecast) portal management.
- Antivirus tools Symantec, Cylance, Z-scaler., No – Mad, Bitdefender, Carbon black.
- Knowledge on Infrastructure Monitoring tool (PRTG/SolarWinds/Nagios)
- Knowledge on Backup technologies (Veeam/Datto
- Delivery of Onboarding and New Hire Trainings to all technical New Hires in the company.
- Implement strategy for staff training and development, and establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of staff training and development
- Monitor, measure and report on staff training and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Liaise with other functional/departmental managers to understand all necessary aspects and needs of staff training and development, and to ensure they are fully informed of staff training and development objectives, purposes and achievements
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management and general duty of care
- Assist Training Director and Training Content Manager with the creation and design of course content, as well as job aids and other materials to ensure the trainees effectively learn the material
- Responsible for coaching, development and follow-up with new employees during their introductory period
- Communicate and coordinate with the supervisors and other managers within the company about specific employees, new methods and ideas to facilitate successful future training and employees
- Design and Develop on-line learning modules with the use of video editing tools and other course development tools similar to Adobe Captivate.
- Learn additional skills, and gain knowledge of training methods
- Other training activities as may be identified for the continued development of staff competence
- Education: Bachelors degree
- Experience: 1-2 years of prior training experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Prior extensive experience with MS Office.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate appropriate initiative when making decisions
- Excellent time-management, organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy and the ability to handle a high-volume of work efficiently are essential to this position
- Effective communication skills, patience and the ability to convey a message to a classroom in such a way that everyone understands the material
- Highly organized, superior writing skills, versatility and flexibility based on the schedules and special needs of the trainees
- Perceptive in knowing which training methods are working and which ones are not based on the results of the trainees as they are tested during the training process or after they complete training.
- Experience working with or in a Law Firm Information Technology a plus.
- Professional, accountable, and resourceful team player mindset
Working hours – US shifts
Salary Package – Rs. 5,00,000/- to Rs. 8,00,000/- per annum