Location: Panjim, North Goa
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Shopify website and other E- commerce platforms like Amazon etc.
- Manage orders and inventory. Identify SEO best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
- Catalogue of products and optimization of products on above market places so the products rank organically for specific keywords.
- Run Ads on the platforms.
- Create and manage store listing on mentioned platforms.
- Provide support in other areas of Media Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and paid social media.
- Communicate with existing partners and manage sales and stocks over various platforms/ stores.
- Actively look for brand collaborations, and other potential business opportunities
- Processing, Delivery and returns of website orders.
- Managing the business’s day to day activity.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field
- Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in a fast-paced, E-Commerce business
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals like Amazon.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies and various leading e-Commerce website builders like Shopify.
- Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies that can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel
- Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom for editing images.
Working hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Salary: Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 20,000p.m.