The role of the Strategic Account Manager – Team leader is to ensure the daily functioning of a department. As a leader, a manager needs to motivate staff and creates an environment where employees thrive. Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals. Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Developing a strong business relationship with the client
- Weekly meetings to discuss process exceptions and provide recommendation to the team
- and from the team to the customer as needed
- Is responsible for overall case health, making sure case gets resolve as per TAT
- Conduct regular conference calls with clients and identify ways & means to improve client satisfaction
- Taking performance review of the team members at regular intervals
- Production planning & control, process monitoring, assignment & review of workload analysis of SLA parameters with team performance and planning continuous improvement in performance, process optimization
- Adherence to reporting schedules and maintaining all necessary process documentation as per the process protocol
- Taking daily team briefing team leaders and mentors to efficiently deliver client expectations.
- Review and evaluate reports. Monitoring and managing workflow or daily targets to assure timely delivery of agreed SLAs
- Taking care of all the operational issues & escalations.
- Taking performance review & 1 on 1 of the team members at regular intervals.
- Education: Bachelor/Master’s degree
- Experience: 8+ years’ Account Management or customer service experience supporting US clients, preferably IT-related/healthcare business
- Good communication skills
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- Should possess excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Working hours – US shifts
Salary Package – Rs. 7,00,000/- to Rs. 12,00,000/- per annum