The hiring company is looking to add a highly motivated contributor to join the growing digital marketing team. This individual will be bringing in solid digital marketing & design skills and experience along with project management skills. Primary focus will be in developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive online presence for the clients.
You will be accountable for building up the online presence of customers, including website design, print marketing material, GMB, SEO, social media, analytic. Also establish strong relationships with internal teams and various company practices and clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Consulting clients to analyze challenges and requirements and come up with effective solutions to improve online presence
- Customize healthcare practice websites, design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Customize print-based marketing material
- Prepare action/project plan with recommendations and strategies
- Help customer with SEO, SMO, claim google my business page and setup google analytics
- Collaborate closely with clients and internal teams to successfully complete projects in a timely manner
- Manager client projects expectations and deliverables
- Advocate digital marketing and design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Continually keep yourself and your team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards
- Tracking and reporting on status of projects assigned
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships within and outside the immediate team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Experience: 3+ years in digital marketing
- Experience with SEO, Local SEO, ON Page & Off Page Optimization, SMO, Content Marketing, SMM, etc
- Setting up and owning site analytics and metrics of clients
- Experience using tools such as AHREF’s, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign WordPress and similar tools
- Mobile and Responsive Design
- Accessibility compliance development
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
Working hours: Mid-shift 3pm – 12am
Salary range: Rs. 5,00,000 – 8,00,000 p.a.