As an Office Administrator, you would be required to perform a variety of administrative, HR and clerical tasks and report to the Director of the company based in Goa. We are a rapidly growing company and would need someone to work hard to help us run our offices smoothly
- Ensure the setting up of the office in terms of:
- Pantry equipment
- Security guard
- General housekeeping
- Be seated in the office to supervise the entry and exit of vendors.
- Post office setup:
- Handle paperwork for HR (who will be in Goa).
- Handle team building / hamper distribution.
- Handle all office supplies.
- Be in touch with building management and report to me in case of any issues.
- Running around for printing / posting marketing material in HYD.
- Helping setup bank accounts, handle BGV and insurance of HYD employees.
- Report any HR / office issues to me from the staff.
- Coordinate on transportation of employees to and from the office.
- Handle local research on food cards and other local bonuses that can be given out.
- Send items to the Goa office that are not available for purchase in Goa.
- Travel to government offices and handle any paperwork that might be needed as standard compliance.
- Anything else that is needed to be handled in HYD.
- Education: Bachelor degree preferred.
- Experience: 2 years and above
- Local from Hyderabad or worked in Hyderabad for minimum of 5 years
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) – English
- Verbal communication skills in Hindi and Telugu
- MS Office; Word, PowerPoint and Excel, basic skills
- Reporting skills
- Research Skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Admin management and organization skills
- Needs to be orderly and focused
Working hours – Flexible, mostly 11 AM – 8 PM
Salary Package – Rs. 2,40,000/- to Rs. 3,60,000/- per annum