- Test, deploy, maintain, and improve software solutions that address market needs. These solutions could be a microservice, standalone tool, user-facing web application, data pipeline, etc.
- Help maintain services and applications
- Facilitate knowledge sharing by owning and maintaining comprehensive documentation.
- Work collaboratively with software engineers.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Experience: 3-7 years of professional experience as a software developer
- 3-7 years Java experience
- Hands-on experience using and developing REST APIs.
- Working knowledge of Relational (MySQL, Aurora, PostgresSQL)
- Experience with Kubernetes/EKS, Docker
- Experience with cloud-based distributed application scaling & data processing.
- Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Working hours – General shift with an overlap of 2-3 hours with US Eastern Time Zone