Location: North Goa & Hyderabad
The ServiceNow IT Administrator will need to support our clients in the legal industry. As a ServiceNow System Administrator, you will be responsible for providing software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations to ensure configuration control for IT programs, projects, and tasks. When issues arise, must be able to identify and implement solutions. Maintain thorough records and documentation to ensure accurate product builds, part ordering and product and/or software updates.
- Conducts / participates in user inclusive story / requirement gathering sessions
- Works from definition of interface to wireframes to completed designs
- Works with developers to assure design quality and functional capabilities realized
- Maintains thorough records and documentation to ensure accurate product builds, part ordering and product and/or software updates.
- Education: Bachelors degree
- Experience: 5 years of overall IT experience 3+ years of ServiceNow Version Upgrade hands on experience
- Previous experience maintaining thorough records and documentation as it pertains to product builds, part ordering and/or software updates
- ServiceNow Admin Certification (CSA), a plus
- ServiceNow Instance Clone hands on experience
- ServiceNow Version Upgrade hands on experience
- KB article development/enhancement experience, a plus
Working hours – US shifts (6:30pm – 3:30am)