Location: Saligao, Goa
As a Junior architect, your role is to work directly under the supervision of the Architect or Lead Designer and assist with the preparation of designs, completing construction documents, writing up building plans and the presentation of materials.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interacting with clients, contractors, and other architects to make sure that projects are finished on the given time.
- Estimating the quantity of materials required to finish projects based on design plans.
- Reviewing the blueprints and other design documents adhere to code requirements.
- Producing computer models of designs for the use during construction process.
- Reviewing construction plans to make sure they adhere to building rules.
- Inspecting job sites to evaluate the quality of the work completed by contractors.
- Designing new buildings and remodeling old ones by creating blueprints and collaborating with engineers
- Making unique blueprints for new construction projects in accordance with customer requirements.
- Preparing detailed estimates of construction costs for new projects
- Education: Bachelors/Master’s or Diploma in Architecture
- Experience: 3+ years’ experience in handling a minimum of 3 projects preferably luxury homes.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills required
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit)
Working hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm
Salary Package: Rs.22,000 p.m. onwards