Location: North Goa
The hiring co. is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our growing company. This individual will provide support for their US team from Goa and assist the sales teams as well. General responsibilities: Cleaning up sales list, Identifying IT decision makers in companies, Managing marketing in HubSpot, Drip campaign marketing, and scheduling appointments for sales VPs over email.
This position reports to Senior Management in the US.
- Researching US law firms
- Building out email lists / acquiring lists / Cleaning up lists.
- Identifying IT decision makers or executive decision makers in law firms
- Managing marketing on HubSpot.
- Managing Drip marketing campaigns.
- Setting up appointments for Sales VPs via MS Outlook.
- Email campaign management within a CRM tool
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, Advanced degree and or equivalent certificate preferred
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in marketing.
- Someone who is great at researching on their own and is pro-active in getting the job done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The candidate is expected to be someone who will push her/him self to research and learn about the job
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Working hours – US hours 6:30 PM – 3:30 AM- Monday – Friday