The Accounts Receivable (AR) Specialist is responsible for the accounts receivable function and collection activities for client accounts. The AR Specialist ensures that client invoices are collected, managed and reach resolution for both current and past due accounts. The AR Specialist may collaborate with other departments to resolve billing inquiries, disputes, contracts and other issues.
- Client service and relationship building with Law Firm attorneys/staff and their clients and vendors.
- Provide business management and profitability services to law firms.
- Maintain a portfolio of attorneys/clients/matters, as assigned by the Firm, to manage receivables.
- Research eBilling statuses to facilitate resolution of issues and to ensure timeliness of approval and payment.
- Collect past due balances in accordance with Firm guidelines and standards.
- Resolve uncollectable balances through the Firm’s write off protocols.
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve billing inquiries, disputes, contracts and other issues.
- Interact with Firm management regarding status of portfolio.
- Prepare reports and analyses to keep Firm management apprised of results and performance.
- Work as a liaison between the clients and attorneys, resolving outstanding accounts receivable while maintaining the client/attorney relationship.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Provide backup support to other team members.
- Follow all quality, safety, and Company guidelines to ensure a safe and productive work environment, and actively live the Company values.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: 2+ years of work experience in Accounts Receivable, must include contacting clients for payment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to establish and maintain relationships with partners, attorneys, finance staff, clients, and third-party vendors.
- Service oriented and self-motivated, consistently performing with a high sense of urgency and pride in product.
- Superior organizational skills and must be detail-oriented.
- Superior technical skills. Must work in multiple software programs and online vendor websites.
- Prefer experience with law firms.
- Prefer knowledge of Ebilling platforms such as eBillingHUB, Tymetrix, Serengeti, etc.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office products.
Working hours – US shifts 6:30pm to 3:30am
Salary Package – Rs. 2,40,000/- to Rs. 3,60,000/- per annum